Friday, February 25, 2011

Walks

My son loves being mobile. If he is awake, he has to be in motion some way, some how. I'm sure he'll have me chasing him when he's able to walk. Until then, he needs to be walked, bounced, vibrated, swung, rocked and taken for a walk. If not that, he loves laying naked and "talking" while laying on his changing pad. Today he was getting a bit fussy and, since I live in an apartment I had to grab the mail a few buildings down, I decided to take him for a little walk around the complex. Needless to say, he loved it so much that he snagged a little nap:


 Even though he's getting so big so quick [11 lbs already!] seeing his cone shaped head reminds me how tiny he still is. And as much as I hate living in the Florida heat, it's nice to take my son out in just his onesie instead of piling on the jackets!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, what a sweetheart! My oldest is only 1 but it already seems so long ago seeing your little guy :)

    Thank you for following my blogs! I look forward to stopping by yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops...I mean youngest, lol! I'm a little tired! :)

    ReplyDelete