Sunday, January 9, 2011

Waiting for baby

This picture is from the day I found out I was having a baby. I was only 5 weeks pregnant.


Today, January 9, I have only 5 days left. Now more than ever I am wondering who I will become this week. My life will go from 0 to 100 in a matter of hours some day this week. I fear so much and anticipate even more. I will bring a new life into this world and so I think about the mother I will be. Will I be like my mother and if so, in what ways? 
I pray for a very easy labor, but don't all women? I plan to have an all-natural birth, even though things usually never go according to planned for me. I know my husband will do everything to keep me strong through labor. But the moment my son enters the world a new euphoria will happen. I will no longer be just a 23 year old wife without a full college education and selling random crafts on Etsy. I will also be a mommy. A word I only know when speaking of my own mother. 
So here's to an interesting, life changing, and mind altering week!

No comments:

Post a Comment