Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

How was your holiday weekend? Robby had a great first Easter. Friday was my last day of work and now I am a stay at home mom working on Amazon and Etsy. My husband starts at his new job today as an accountant. We are so excited!
On Saturday we took Robby to meet some dogs that were for adoption. We currently have two cats and our apartment only allows two animals but there is no harm in looking. My older sister on the other hand found a handsome dog named Otis.
Sunday marked another first for my son. He rolled over for the first time! My husband and I had him on his tummy when suddenly he rolled over! When I went to video tape him attempting again he cried. Fortunately my husband got a couple more on video later on. Here he is holding his head up super high. My baby is getting so big! [3 months already!]
Robby was a bit crabby on Easter and wanted to constantly be held. My husband decided to go out and grab a Kolcraft Wonderbug from WalMart. While it is super cute, my son is still a bit small for it.
For Easter dinner we went to my parent's and also had an Easter egg hunt!


 Enjoying his gifts from Mom Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment