Sunday, April 3, 2011

Weekend in review

It was a gorgeous weekend after having some wild storms down here in Florida.
-SATURDAY-
Lazy Saturday morning with my two handsome boys

Visiting the local nursery. Robby must be dreaming of mama...

Enjoying my afternoon picking out herbs for our mini garden

A family picture at my sister's house during my niece's 8th birthday party

Robby with his older cousin Tyler

Robby's first picture with Mom-Mom and Pop-Pop. Apparently my Mom was the only one ready for a picture.

Feeding my wild boy

Giggles for Pop-Pop

 -SUNDAY-
We visited my in-laws. My sister-in-law came to town. She is due May 15th with Robby's cousin Connor. Afterward we came home and rested since Robby thought 3am was time to get up last night. We also took the time to have Robby paint his first picture with his feet:
He wasn't too happy.

His first masterpiece!

He really enjoyed getting his feet washed off in the sink though. I swear he'll be a good swimmer. Before bath-time my husband, Robby and I laid on our bed and played "Hi my name is Joe!" Robby didn't join in until we started kicking our feet in there. I'm sure if anyone were to peek in our windows they would have thought we were crazy.

2 comments:

  1. Great pics! Love that second one. Your son is a cutie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I love my little tubby man ;-)

    ReplyDelete