Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pay It Forward

Etsy.com has this lovely little thing where you "pay it forward". Here you can feature other sellers in a treasury. If they are also part of the "pay it forward" group, they must feature you in their treasury. While I have yet to sign up for this group [will tonight!] I will do my own pay it forward. I was recently featured in StellaPearl's blog. She makes some of the cutest hair accessories! Check out her etsy shop. Click on any of the images from her shop below for more information on that product:
Don't you just love her quirky mannequins? Remember prom is coming up soon as well as wedding season! And today if you purchase from her shop be sure to use the code: 3041BAB for 15% off!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks! That's more then I could've asked for! Thanks for the shout out! Have a great April.

    ReplyDelete