Saturday, April 2, 2011

Nursing

This photo shows one of my most favorite things about nursing:
I love it when my son holds onto my top. His hands are so tiny, yet I can't believe how big they've gotten in 2 1/2 months. I swear there is nothing better than the bond that nursing gives. Sometimes it feels burdensome; going out in public, being on a schedule, stopping whatever I'm doing, I still wouldn't trade it for anything. He'll only be this small for a short amount of time and soon I'll be the uncool Mom, Daddy will be the fun one doing all the boy things (even though when he's hurt, emotional, or just plain lovey Mommy will be the one he wants to be around). So for now this is my time with him. Something he and I can bond together with before the next 9 1/2 months fly by and he's a big one year old.

Already sucking on his shirt (he wasn't in a onesie for once!) and pulling on his toy rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment