Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My son's first laugh

For the past month my son has been talking...a lot. He will also giggle in his sleep but never actually did it while awake. Over the weekend I decided to sing a little excerpt from The Wiggle's song "Fruit Salad" here is what happened:


So glad both me and my husband were able to witness it! Hopefully we'll both be with him when he says his first word, takes his first step, and all those other firsts! 


sidenote: pay no mind to the mess around our little apartment. After returning to work our place has turned upside down BUT I put in my two-week notice on April 8 to spend some more time with my wonderful son before he grows up. I had seen Toy Story 3 for the first time last night and I'm so glad I made this decision. The part when Andy's mom stands in his room after it's cleared out made me cry...all over my son since he was asleep in my arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment